Back to News
Posted on 22 Oct 2020
Our family planning clinics offer free, confidential advice and information about contraception and sexual health.
- The GP and Nurse provides a range of services including:Confidential advice about contraception
- The combined oral contraceptive pill
- The Progestogen-only pill
- Progestogen injections
- Free emergency contraception
- Confidential advice about STIs
- Cervical screening
- Unplanned pregnancy advice
- Pre-conception advice and fertility awareness information
- Checking of coils (intrauterine devices, or IUDs)
Please book an appointment (through reception or via eConsult) with our GP or Nurse to discuss and of the above in more detail.
Useful Websites / Links